I recently launched a new blog to separate my “mom” blog from my business one and I’m looking for guest posters.
I have a list of topics I plan to write about for the remainder of this year, so you can easily pick one from there if you’d like.
Here is a brief overview of the guidelines in case you’re wondering before contacting me:
1. Your post must be at least 400 words.
2. Your post must be a list post written in 3rd person (ex. 10 ways to xyz)
3. Your post must not be published anywhere else before/after you publish it on my blog.
4. You may use affiliate links and you are responsible for adding my blog to your list of sites for the affiliate program you use.
5. You will receive an author bio that gives you full credit for your post and allows you to market your blog/business.
If you are still interested, you can find my list of topics using this link https://www.themomlifeguide.com/editorial-calendar/ and email me directly with the topic you’d like to write about contribute [at] themomlifeguide [dot] com