Because there are so many ways you can
1. Purchased co-registration leads from a lead company. There are many lead companies that will build you a mailing list for future follow-up.
You can research these online until you find one you are comfortable trying. Choose a package that falls comfortably into your budget. View this long term and join their monthly membership program if they have one. This way your leads will come in every month without interruption.
2. Use the auto responder company recommended by the lead company you choose. An Auto responder is an automatic way of sending e-mail.
Let them import your leads directly into this autoresponder. This makes of this method so far very hands-off for you.
3. Find a home business or choose products that you would like to promote in your autoresponder. Again the Internet can be your friend as there are literally millions of home business opportunities.
You also join affiliate programs for free and promote your affiliate link directly in your autoresponder messages. You could join a network marketing company and promote it in your autoresponder as well.
4. Write a series of messages and set them up in your autoresponder. Set a goal to continually add to your messages on a weekly basis.
Eventually you will develop years of prewritten content that will be sent to every lead in your autoresponder. If you are not comfortable writing the messages yourself you can outsource them to a ghost writer who will write them for you.
5. Check your email on a daily basis to see if anyone is asking you questions. Your goal is to develop relationships with your subscribers and the people who email you directly often times are the ones who become your purchasing customers.
Over time you will get to know your subscribers as more than just a name and email address. Relationship building is the key to successful e-mail marketing!
6. Repeat this process with another program or niche you would like to join. This